Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Equestria Collection - Swatches, Part 2


The Element of Magic, over WnW Black Creme on accent
Thoughts: I didn't own very many purple nail polishes, so I wear purple even less, but this one has really won me over. This is two thin coats and just one over the black. Really loving that blue shift!



A Little Kindness, over WnW Black Creme on accent
Thoughts: Like in Pinkie Promise, the iridescent shimmer really pops over anything darker than the soft yellow base. No undies on everything else, just two coats. And let me tell you, for such a soft and delicate polish in the bottle it is bling-tastic in the sun! 



Hoof Wrassle, over WnW Black Creme on accent
Thoughts: Would you believe I only had one orange polish in my collection? If you find yourself thinking, "you know, I don't normally like orange polish, but..." I am right there with you! And I loved, loved, loved wearing Hoof Wrassle. Every time I looked at it I would either squee at the square glitters or guffaw at the combination of tiny red and green hex's resembling a certain cutie mark. 

I've gotten a lot of comments on this one looking like a great Halloween shade over black, what do you think?



And, you know....there will be a Part 3 soon enough ;)



5 comments:

  1. I REALLY can't wait until I get my invoice and these beauties. The more you post the more excited I get. Hahaha. They're awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of these. I'm eagerly awaiting my invoice too. Can't wait to receive these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! i'm a new follower, would love if you would follow me back on my blog : )
    http://myprettynailz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get my hands on them! They're absolutely delicious looking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. ... I can't wait to get my collection. ... I'm especially looking forward to A Little Kindness and 20% Cooler :-)

    ReplyDelete